Mornin' Folks!
Off to the rooftops for me............
![]()
Go ahead, express yourself, take away the pressure....and have some coffee [img]cool.gif[/img]
Mornin' Folks!
Off to the rooftops for me............
![]()
...*spits in coffee*
No vents for me, but I have a heating duct I could set up if you like.
Although if you're offering a venti latte, I'll have a small one! [img]wink.gif[/img]
...*spits in venti latte*
morning all... need lots of donuts today, i am depressed that there will be no more star wars movies [img]frown.gif[/img]
*looks down*
Why is the foamed milk in my coffee smoking like that?
*shrugs, glugs, and bugs (out)*
*spits donuts on DA* 316 isn't here so you'll have to do [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*conjures tennis racquet, lobs spat donuts back at Morty's head* Bring it! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by DARTH TIFFY:
*spits donuts on DA* 316 isn't here so you'll have to do [img]wink.gif[/img]
Morning folks.
My vent? How about a Vent-ure? I just took a big financial hit with repairs on our 2002 Chevy Venture. $1480 to replace head gasket and 1 fuel injector. Another $800 if we want to fix the AC (condenser is bad).
On top of that...my one year old riding lawn mower won't go into gear now (friction disk is shot). Fortunately that's still under warranty but I still have to pay for them to pick it up (I'm fighting that).
The central AC died in our house last year. Our furnace is getting old so were holding off as long as possible to replace both units.
All our vacation money is spent. Looks like we stay home this year. [img]frown.gif[/img]
But enough about my probs...how about some vodka for my coffee?
Bookmarks